- Our Wellness Center is located at our Medical Center location. We have a variety of services which include Hormone Replacement Consultations, Immunizations and Take Home Saliva Test Kits.
Hormone replacement consultations and immunizations are by appointment only.
Please contact our Wellness Center for more information (210) 614- 6200 Ext 1133
Wellness Center Services
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Consultations
- Immunizations - Seasonal and Travel
- Yellow Fever w/ certificate
- Hepatitis A & B
- Pneumonia 13 & 23
- Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis
- Typhoid Fever – Injection (Oral is available with prescription)
**There is an Administration Fee with all vaccines**
VISIT OUR WELLNESS CENTER TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION
7220 Louis Pasteur, Ste 176, San Antonio, TX 78229
Immunizations - Seasonal And Travel
- Are you or someone you love planning to travel abroad? Did you know that most places you travel to outside of the United States have infectious diseases that you almost never encounter in your daily life? According to the CDC "Typhoid fever is common in most parts of the world except in industrialized regions such as the United States, Canada, western Europe, Australia, and Japan, so travelers to the developing world should consider taking precautions. Travelers to Asia, Africa, and Latin America are especially at risk, and the highest risk for typhoid is in south Asia."
If you have questions regarding required or recommended immunizations, please call our Wellness Center. Available immunizations include, Yellow Fever with certificate, Hepatitis A&B, MMRRII, Meningitis, Pneumonia, Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis, Typhoid Fever injection (oral available with prescription), Shingrix, and the seasonal flu vaccine. An administration fee is charged for each vaccination.
We are the ONLY pharmacy in South Texas that carries the Yellow Fever vaccine.
- ** Ask about our Church Missionary Packages**
Take-Home Saliva Test Kits
Did you know you could test your hormones from home? Collect saliva or blood (finger stick) and send in the pre-paid UPS envelope to ZRT labs. Results can be provided usually within 10-14 working days. These results can then be utilized by one of our clinical pharmacists or provided to your physician to improve treatment outcomes.